Monday, October 27, 2008

NOLA College Trip, January 2009


Hello All!

The NOLA trip is shaping up. We will be driving, leaving January 3rd and arriving in NOLA on the 4th, staying through the 10th (home most likely on the 11th unless we drive through, then i will be the middle of the night sometime).

Costs are still estimates, but should be pretty close ...
We think it will cost 350-400 for van, gas, and hotel (includes breakfast). Meals and souvenirs or whatever are extra, but Laura has a few ideas for group fundraisers so that should help.

We have the Country Inn and Suites reserved for all the days, so that's awesome ...Please reply to this or email zackweingartner@hotmail.com if you are definitely going. We are capping out the initial run qt 30, but can add if the numbers make sense. 

You can obviously choose to pay your own way to fly, but please let us know that's your plan so we can squeeze more in the cars.

Street ministry, Ronnie's house (we hope), Habitat for Humanity, The Oz are all a go for projects - plus whatever else you want!

Hope this is good info - let me know if you have other specific questions!
Zack

4 comments:

Mack said...

I'm for sure going!!

destinee said...

Zack I'm definitely going, and I just want to let you know I will drive down there with you, but since I have to leave a day early I will be flying home. What do you have planned with habitat?

Laura.Cornett said...

Zach, how do I write stuff on the page...and in answer to des's question we haven't quite decided what we are going to do with habitat. We are still brainstorming our Physical Project! If you guys have any questions you can also email me-Laura Butterworth at laura.butterworth@yahoo.com

Ashley said...

i'm going. duh. ;)